At Sanctuary Plastic Surgery, our board-certified plastic surgeons have over 50 years of combined experience, and are dedicated not only to providing their patients with the best possible care, but also to imparting their knowledge on the next generation of surgeons. This combined focus means our surgeons are always at the forefront of medical techniques and technology, and are ready to offer you and unsurpassed level of experience and expertise, so you can enjoy the results you know you deserve.
Our State-of-the-Art Facility
Our nearly 5,000-square-foot surgical facility is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment, and our surgeons are proud to offer their international clientele results they’ll be proud to show off. We serve Boca Raton and surrounding areas of Florida, and encourage you to reach out today to set up your complimentary consultation.
Breast surgery can help you achieve a number of aesthetic outcomes, including altering your breasts to be bigger, smaller, perkier, or more symmetrical.
Sanctuary Plastic Surgery offers procedures such as:
- Breast augmentation: Breast augmentation can either enlarge your breasts or improve their shape and symmetry, so you can enjoy the silhouette of your dreams.
- Breast implant revision: Though rare, breast augmentation can result in problems that require a revision, or you may be unsatisfied with your outcome. Dr. Pozner is highly experienced and is among the few surgeons who readily approaches complex breast revision procedures.
- Breast lift: Age, genetics, childbearing, nursing, weight loss and gravity can all cause you to find that your breasts aren’t as perky as they once were. A breast lift with Dr. Pozner's excellent touch is an perfect remedy for droopy, sagging breasts.
- Breast reduction: A breast reduction reduces the size of your breasts if you have large, pendulous breasts that routinely cause you pain or create indentations in your shoulders from your bra straps. A breast reduction can relieve these issues, offer a wider range of outfit options, and generally improve your sense of body symmetry.
- Male breast reduction: For men who are self-conscious about enlarged breasts, male breast reduction surgery can help, creating a chest that is flatter, firmer, and better contoured.
Our body procedures can help you remove stubborn excess fat, trim away loose skin, and enjoy a more shapely, contoured silhouette. We offer numerous body procedures, including:
- Liposuction: Liposuction removes excess fat from underneath the skin, enabling you to address problematic areas that won't respond to diet and exercise.
- Tummy tuck: A tummy tuck removes excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdominal area, tightening the muscles in the abdominal wall for a flatter, more shapely appearance.
- Full body lift: A body lift eliminates excess fat and skin around the hips, abdomen, and buttocks that can often occur following significant weight loss, childbirth, or other life events.
- Buttock augmentation: Buttock augmentation enhances and defines the shape and size of one’s buttocks, so you can enjoy a firmer, more shapely backside.
- Arm lift: The arm lift procedure eliminates the excess fat and skin that sometimes occurs under the arms as a result of normal aging or following weight loss.
- Thigh lift: A thigh lift eliminates excess fat and skin around the inner thighs, especially when this troublesome area won't respond to healthy eating and regular exercise.
Facial plastic surgery can help eliminate wrinkles, jowls, and sagging, giving you a more youthful appearance. Our team, led by Dr. Pozner, is not only highly experienced with the facelift procedure, but is among the few surgeons in the country that actively trains other practitioners in the facelift procedure. The facial procedures we offer include:
- Facelift: The facelift returns the facial skin, muscles, and underlying tissues to a more youthful contour, revitalizing the area and restoring your youthful glow.
- Facial contouring: This minimally invasive radio-frequency treatment improves your facial contours by firming the skin and slimming stubborn areas of fat with little to no downtime and permanent results.
- Fat grafting: Fat grafting is a minimally invasive procedure that harvests fat from one part of your body to be used as filler material in another part of the body, restoring lost volume and correcting other early signs of aging.
- Brow lift: A brow lift restores a more youthful, refreshed look to the forehead region, smoothing over mild to moderate fine lines and wrinkles.
- Laser resurfacing: Deep laser resurfacing addresses damage on the skin’s surface by removing the uppermost layers and allowing it to be replaced with fresh, new, younger-looking skin.
- Nose reshaping: Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, can either correct nose-related health problems like a deviated septum or nasal fracture or reshape the nose for cosmetic reasons.
- Eyelid surgery: Eyelid surgery removes fat and excess skin from the eyelids and can be performed on the upper or lower eyelids, or both.