Plastic Surgery Procedures
At Sanctuary Plastic Surgery, our board-certified plastic surgeons have more than 50 years of combined experience. They are dedicated not only to providing their patients with the best possible care, but also to imparting their knowledge on the next generation of surgeons.
That combined focus helps our surgeons stay at the forefront of medical techniques and technology. Our nearly 20,000-square-foot surgical facility is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment, and our surgeons are proud to offer their international clientele results they’ll want to show off. We serve Boca Raton and surrounding areas of Florida. Call (561) 367-9101 today to schedule a consultation.
Cosmetic Breast Surgery
Breast surgery could help you achieve several aesthetic outcomes, whether you want your breasts to be bigger, smaller, perkier, or more symmetrical. Sanctuary Plastic Surgery offers procedures such as:
- Breast augmentation: Breast augmentation is a cosmetic surgery procedure designed to either enlarge the breasts or improve breast shape and symmetry.
- Breast implant revision: Though rare, breast augmentation can result in problems that require a revision, or you may be unsatisfied with your outcome.
- Breast lift: Due to age, genetics, child-bearing, nursing, weight loss, and gravity, you may find that your breasts aren’t as perky as they once were. A breast lift is an excellent remedy for droopy, sagging breasts.
- Breast reduction: A breast reduction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that will reduce the size of your breasts. If you have large, pendulous breasts that routinely cause you pain or create indentations in your shoulders from your bra straps, a breast reduction can be just the thing to help you.
- Male breast reduction: For men who are self-conscious about their breasts, male breast reduction surgery can help. The result is a chest that is flatter, firmer, and better contoured.
Body Contouring Procedures
Our body procedures can help you remove excess fat, trim away loose skin, and attain a better body contour. We offer numerous body procedures, including:
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure performed on adult men and women that removes excess fat from underneath the skin.
- Tummy tuck: A tummy tuck is a cosmetic surgery procedure performed on adult men and women that removes excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdominal area and tightens the muscles in the abdominal wall.
- Full body lift: A body lift is a surgical procedure performed to eliminate the excess fat and skin around the hips, abdomen, and buttocks that occurs following the loss of a great deal of weight.
- Buttock augmentation: Buttock augmentation is a plastic surgery procedure aimed at enhancing and defining the shape and size of one’s buttocks.
- Arm lift: Arm lift procedures are performed to eliminate the excess fat and skin that sometimes occurs under the arms as a result of normal aging or following weight loss.
- Thigh lift: A thigh lift is a surgical procedure performed to eliminate this excess fat and skin around the inner thighs.
Facial Plastic Surgery
Facial plastic surgery can help eliminate wrinkles, jowls, and sagging, giving you a more youthful appearance. The facial procedures we offer include:
- Facelift: The facelift is used to return the facial skin, muscle, and underlying tissues to a more youthful contour.
- Facial contouring: This minimally invasive radio-frequency treatment helps to improve facial contours by firming the skin and slimming stubborn areas of fat with little to no downtime and permanent results.
- Fat grafting: Fat grafting is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that harvests fat from one part of your body to be used as filler material in another part of the body.
- Brow lift: A brow lift is a procedure that restores a more youthful, refreshed look to the forehead region.
- Laser resurfacing: Deep laser resurfacing addresses damage on the skin’s surface by removing the uppermost layers and allowing it to be replaced with fresh, new, younger-looking skin.
- Nose reshaping: Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is used to either correct nose-related health problems such as a deviated septum or nasal fracture, or to reshape the nose for cosmetic reasons.
- Eyelid surgery: Eyelid surgery is designed to remove fat and excess skin from the eyelids. It can be performed on the upper or lower eyelids, or both.
Schedule Your Boca Raton Plastic Surgery Consultation Today
At Sanctuary Plastic Surgery, our surgeons are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best. We serve Boca Raton and nearby areas of Florida. Call (561) 367-9101 today to schedule a consultation.
Schedule Your Consultation at Sanctuary Plastic Surgery
We would love to talk more with you about your own personalized treatment at Sanctuary Plastic Surgery. With your own private consultation, our team of extraordinarily skilled and dedicated plastic surgeons will be able to recommend the right treatment plans for your unique goals and concerns. With our office in Boca Raton, men and women in Florida can achieve the most natural and elegant results. Call 561-367-9101 to schedule your consultation.