Patients Traveling from Out of Town
Sanctuary Plastic Surgery regularly accommodates out of state and international patients. Our staff will work with you to make sure every part of the process is as smooth as possible.
Our accredited surgical facilities are located in Boca Raton, Florida and easily reached through 3 major airports (Miami International 45 minutes, Fort Lauderdale International 25 minutes or Palm Beach International 25 minutes) or corporate arrivals at Boca Raton Airport (map link). Boca Raton is known for it’s affluent social community and is frequented by international travelers for it’s pristine beaches and luxury resorts. The world class shopping, fine restaurants, and beautiful surroundings are sure to make your stay enjoyable.
Boca Raton Beach
Shopping & Entertainment at Mizner Park
The Boca Raton Resort
Steps to Scheduling Your Procedure for Out-of-State or International Patients
- Decide if You Are a Candidate. First, we must decide if you are a candidate for the procedure such as Boca Raton breast implants. This can be done in person, via email, over the phone with digital pictures or through a virtual SKYPE consultation.
- Complete Pre-Procedure Testing & Arrange Travel. Once it is established that you are a candidate for surgery, you are required to complete certain tests depending on the type of surgery you are receiving, age and health issues. This can include, bloodwork, mammogram, EKG, stress tests, etc. If you are an international patient these tests must be completed by a physician in the United States otherwise, all other patients can have these tests completed in their hometown.Once your procedure is booked, you can use our list of preferred hotels to book your stay in the surrounding areas. A variety of accommodations are available for any type of budget from luxury five star resorts to moderate hotels. Click here to download our travel recommendations which include hotels, group rates and car service options.
Any patient undergoing anesthesia (general or IV sedation) must have a responsible adult to stay and care for you after surgery. If you are traveling alone, we can assist you with arranging a nurse who will care for you following your surgical procedure. Additional fees may apply.
- Book Your Pre-Operative Appointment. We will schedule a phone appointment with one of our nurses to review pre and post operative instructions, surgical consents, prescriptions. and answer any questions you may have regarding your surgical procedure.One day prior to surgery, you will meet with a nurse in our facility to sign consent forms and review your surgical plan.
- Consultation with the Anesthesiologist. Our full-time Anesthesiologist, Dr. Kushner will call you the evening prior to review your medical history and discuss anesthesia options.
- Post Operative Appointments. Since each case is individual, your length of stay will be determined by your physician. We prefer that you stay close to the office as you will need to be see your physician several times following surgery.
Schedule Your Consultation at Sanctuary Plastic Surgery
We would love to talk more with you about your own personalized treatment at Sanctuary Plastic Surgery. With your own private consultation, our team of extraordinarily skilled and dedicated plastic surgeons will be able to recommend the right treatment plans for your unique goals and concerns. With our office in Boca Raton, men and women in Florida can achieve the most natural and elegant results. Call 561-367-9101 to schedule your consultation.