There are a few signs that you may be a good candidate for a facelift. Whether you want to reduce your wrinkles or correct sagging skin, our team of skilled plastic surgeons at Sanctuary Plastic Surgery can help you attain an elegant look that meets your goals. You are probably a good facelift candidate if:
- Your face has gotten saggy: One of the most important factors in determining your candidacy for a facial procedure is making sure the procedure will accomplish your goals. If you have saggy facial skin and jowls, a facelift is probably a great match for what you want to correct.
- You want better defined facial contours: By removing excess skin and re-draping the skin, our plastic surgeons restore the definition of your jawline and the shape of your face. Skin hanging from the jawline and mid-face sagging will be eliminated.
- You Are in Good Overall Health: Before any plastic surgery, it is best to be in good overall health to ensure your own safety and wellbeing. If you have an underlying medical condition, make sure to discuss it with one of our experienced plastic surgeons.
- You Don’t Smoke or Are Willing to Stop: Smoking interferes with the body’s ability to heal and also makes you more susceptible to infections. If you smoke and want a facelift, you may have to stop smoking to undergo the procedure.
- You Are in Good Psychological Health: Our plastic surgeons care about the mental wellbeing of our patients. We want to make sure that you are pursuing a facelift with a positive outlook.
- You Have Realistic Expectations: At Sanctuary Plastic Surgery, our goal is to make you look and feel younger. Our plastic surgeons know how to create the most beautiful results while highlighting your natural beauty.
If you want to know more about your facelift candidacy or have questions about the procedure, call Sanctuary Plastic Surgery today at 561-367-9101 to schedule a consultation. Our team of dedicated plastic surgeons has decades of experience helping men and women regain their youthful appearance. We proudly serve patients in Boca Raton and throughout the state of Florida.